HP Mini 2140
Released January, 2009
The Pros:Not much more expensive than the original Mini 1000. Aluminum enclosure. Greatest keyboard of any netbook.
The Cons:Same split trackpad as the Mini Note and Mini 1000. Upgrades come at a steep price. Only 2 USB slots.
The HP Mini 2140 is a tablet PC from HP's 2009 lineup designed as an upgrade to the Mini 2133 to provide ultra-portability for business professionals. The notebook features a 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 processor and can be customized to include up to 2GB of DDR2 SDRAM and an up to 160GB hard drive.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is designed thin and lightweight at approximately 1" thick and only 2.6 lbs and has an aluminum casing, 10.1" Illumi-Lite scratch-resistant LED display, and a nearly full-sized keyboard. The Mini 2140 is includes a Mobile Intel GMA 950 graphics card, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, an SD reader, and a built-in webcam and microphone. The notebook is Energy Star qualified and comes with a 1 year limited warranty. It has a larger screen size than the 8.9" screen of the Mini 2133 and also offers more storage since it includes a larger hard drive.
- Intel® Atom™ N270* Processor (1.6 GHz, 512 KB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB)
- Mobile Intel 945GSE Express Chipset
- Up to 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Up to 160GB SATA hard drive
- 10.1-inch diagonal HP Illumi-Lite scratch-resistant LED display
- Mobile Intel GMA 950 graphics card
- All aluminum casing
- Built-in webcam and microphone
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- SD reader & ExpressCard/54 slot
- Nearly full-sized keyboard
- Ports: 2 x USB, Stereo Headphone, Stereo Microphone In,
- Genuine Windows Vista
- Dimensions: 1.05"H x 10.3"W x 6.54"D
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Energy Star qualified
- Limited 1 year warranty
User Reviews (1)
not much more expensive than the original Mini 1000
greatest keyboard of any netbook
much larger drive options than the Mini 1000
aluminum is light - remains only 2.6 pounds
allows users a larger resolution screen option (1366 x 768px)
same split trackpad as the Mini Note and Mini 1000
upgrades come at a steep price
You may also like...