Sony VAIO P Series VGN-P799L/Q
Released February, 2009
The VGN-P799L/Q is an ultraportable netbook from Sony's VAIO P Series. The laptop has a 8" LED-backlit display with a resolution of 1600 x 768 pixels and integrated Intel graphics. It features a 2.0GHz Intel processor with 2GB of DDR2 memory and an 256GB solid state drive.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The VGN-P799L/Q offers built-in WiFi, Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband, GPS, and Bluetooth connectivity. It includes an integrated Motion Eye webcam and microphone which some of the models in the P Series lack. The laptop also has 2 USB ports and both SD and Memory Stick Duo card slots. The VGN-P799L/Q is available only in an onyx black finish and has a suggested retail price of $1900.
- 8" LED-Backlit Screen
- 1600 x 768 Resolution
- Intel Processor (2.0GHz)
- 256GB Solid State Drive
- 2GB DDR2 Memory
- Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 500
- Built-in Motion Eye Webcam and Microphone
- Card Slots: Memory Stick Duo, SD Media
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n, GPS, Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 x Headphone, 1 x DC, 2 x USB
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Battery Life: 3.5 hours
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
- 1 year limited warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...